Online Discounts are not available on this product. Delivery Cost to be added to this product.
- A quality product at a sensible price...
- Building materials and specifications...
- Canopy: The stylish PVC translucent canopy is designed for a tough environment, -30 degrees celsius to +70 degrees celsius. It is fitted under tension to give added strength and is 100% waterproof. It allows a soft natural light and gives protection from harmful ultra violet light. The smooth finish is easy to clean, can be simply removed and has a life expectancy of over 10 years.
- Timber: The solid framework is European Redwood supplied from sustainable resources in Northern Europe and certified FSC or PEFC.
- Stainless Steel: The stylish contemporary look comes from the stainless steel brackets and base plates, which have a brushed finish. The metal fixings, nuts and bolts are made from 304 stainless steel to give strength and an almost unlimited life.
- Installation Benefits...
- Easy to install: Typically in half a day.
- Semi Permanent Structure: Unlike tent gazebos it is permanently fixed to the ground, ground fixing bolts included. Can be installed on patio paving or on wood decking - can be dismantled and re-sited.
- Robust Design: A White Pavilion garden gazebo is certified to withstand wind speeds of 27 metres per second - up to Gale Force 9.
delivery ring for quote
3m x 4m / 126 sq ft
Lighting/heating package and plain or transparent panels.
Delivery ring for quote to your area.
New Improved Design
After using the industry standard timber for many years we have changed our timber frame construction from a solid timber to using Glulam structural timber sometimes referred to as engineered timber.
Glulam is a stress-rated engineered wood product comprised of wood laminations that are bonded together under high pressure and heat with strong waterproof adhesives. At White Pavilion we use a three laminate timber with the resulting product being stronger and more stable than solid timber and so less prone to splits and shakes.
In today's modern construction industry this proven product is often first choice by designers because of it's aesthetic appeal and strength.
Provence White Pavilion Garden Gazebo
- Product Code: PWPGG
- Ex Tax: £2,300.00